Defensive Driver’s Discount Program Course
Welcome to the Defensive Driver’s Discount Education Program. This is a great opportunity for you to increase your driving skills while at the same time receiving an insurance discount.
Defensive Driver’s Discount Inc. has been a leader in corporate and government driver training programs for almost 20 years. Government studies have shown as high as a 22%* reduction in traffic crashes as a result of our driver education program, which is an outstanding accomplishment that we are very proud to have achieved.
We believe education plays an important part in reducing traffic crashes which in turn reduces traffic deaths and injuries.
* October 2007 Study by State of Florida DHSMV Div. Of Drivers License.
10% Off Insurance Premium
If you are the principle operator of a motor vehicle, you will receive a minimum 10% reduction in the base rate of your automobile and motorcycle liability and collision insurance premiums each year for three years.
This class is usually held on every 2nd & 4th TUESDAY of the month:
- Tuesday July 26, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday August 9, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday August 23, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday September 13, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday September 27, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday October 11, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday October 25, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday November 8, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday November 22, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday December 13, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Tuesday December 27, 2022 @ 5 PM
- Sunday July 10, 2022 at 3 PM
- Sunday August 21, 2022 at 3 PM
- Sunday September 18, 2022 at 3 PM
- Sunday October 16, 2022 at 3 PM
- Sunday November 20, 2022 at 3 PM
- Sunday December 18, 2022 at 3 PM
4 Point Reduction On Driving Record
You may be eligible to reduce as many as four (4) points on your driving record. The DMV computer will automatically note your eligibility to receive the reduction.
Classes will start promptly at 5:00 PM at the following location:
Blue Steel Driving School
197 Utica Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11213
The cost for the course is $70.00. Cash, checks and most major credit cards are accepted.
for more information on the Point and Insurance Reduction Program click here